The Grandinote Araldo is a no-compromise hi-end power amplifier.
It's the evolutin of the Grandinote Silva. The difference is the output stage.
In facts, Araldo bases on the exclusive Magnetosolid-VHP technology.
His design and his construction born to splurge every virtues of Magnetosolid® sound.
We can enjoy with a natural and sweet sound, but also tight, energetic and dynamic.
These are two mono units, enclosed in a single chassis.
- Requires two power cables.
- Full-dualmono power amplifier
- Power for channel 37W
- Damping factor >230
- Frequency response 1,5Hz - 350 kHz
- One balanced input XLR (full-balanced)
- Class "A"
- No feedback
- Direct coupling stages: no capacitor used
- Absorption 270W
- Weight 40kg
- W=318 x H=196 x L=473 [mm]
- Italian price VAT included 19.800 €
- Grandinote's warranty of 5 years